[英文自傳範例] The following is my autobiography

The following is my autobiography, please feel free to correct any grammar mistake or give me any comment!!
Thaks a lot!!

MyChinese name is XXX. From the recruitment website, I gained theinformation about job vacancy that your company is seeking. I havehighly interests about the position and consider I have the skillsrequired by this position. Based on my business field academicbackground, related work experiences and aggressive personality, I amconfident of my ability to make a long-term contribution to yourcompany.

From a middle class family, I grew up in Taipei citywith my parents, an older sister and a younger brother. My parents usedto operate photo-finishing business, therefore, I appeared highlyinterests in commercial area since my childhood. At university stage,my major was Business Administration. That have not only established myfundamental academic basement but also instructed me how to manage anorganization in an effective way. In my spare time, I also participatedin other student societies. For instance, I was honored to occupy theVice President of the Sign Language Association in my senior year. Atthe same time, I was the guidance counselor to Taipei XXX Senior HighSchool’s student Sign Language Association as well. All theseexperiences not only sharpen my non-verbal communication skills, but Ialso gained administrative knowledge, which helped foster myopen-mindedness and maturity.

Upon graduation, I went to workin telecommunication industry. When I was an assistant to ProductManager in XXX Corporation, my main duties consisted of introducing newproduct, setting up selling prices, inventory management, budgeting andforecasting, supply chain management and gathering marketintelligences. General speaking, this job is an extremely challenge onewhich also provide a good opportunity for me to put theoretical intopractical. And I also realize that each task achievement due tocollaborate with a series of tightly teamwork and individualcontribution indeed. Within this work environment, I form a greatcommunication and negotiation ability with my internal and externalcustomers.

Afterward, I was employed by XXX Company as a SalesAssistant initially. Due to the organization restructure, my positionchanged to Accounting Assistant which was in charge of examining andapproving daily sales orders in north territory, verifying mobileregistration number to issue commission to retailers, producing basicaccounting reports monthly and monitoring inventory standard.Conversion of job from sales-marketing dimension to accounting-financedimension allows me to become more conscious of the importance ofeffective finance management.

Around five years career life,the more efforts I put in my job, the stronger desires I wish to goback school to do self-investment again. Hence, I chose to studyfurther for master degree at XXX University in XXX. During the studyperiod, I not only absorbed comprehensive marketing knowledge that canbe applied to various case studies, but also gained a lot of practicalexperiences through the discussion and interaction with schoolmates orprofessors. All these valuable study experiences did broaden mythinking way to deal with diverse issues, and learn how to team up withall kinds of people. Moreover, I do been developed a greater confidenceand independence.

‘Don’t put off till tomorrow what you can dotoday’ represents my work attitude. I am a goal-oriented person and avery hard worker who is noted for accuracy and timeliness. As you cansee from my autobiography, the reliable, dedicated, flexible andmotivated illustrate my characteristics. Therefore, I believe thatthere is a good match between my background and expertise your companyneed.

I appreciate you taking the time to review my jobapplication and really look forward to the opportunity of answering anyquestions you may have regarding my application. Thank you for yourtime and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

XXX