[公司主管推薦信表格] 公司主管推薦信格式範本

公司主管推薦信的格式有些模式可循,以下將針對各段提供模式作參考:

(一)抬頭可用的格式有:

Dear Sir/Madam;

To Whom It May Concern:

(二)第一段:引文句子可以引用如:

“It is a pleasure to recommend to you (name), a former student of mine at (name of university).”

“I an very happy to have this opportunity to recommend (name), who is presently applying for admission to your graduate (or undergraduate) program in (name of program).”

“I understand that (name) is applying for admissions to your graduate (undergraduate) school, and has requested that I write this letter of recommendation for her/him.”

“In my capacity as professor at xxxx University, I have known xxx for three years, as both his/her advisor and professor.”

(三)第二段:這段可以提供最實質的內容。譬如,如果推薦者是教授, 解釋學生在他門下所修的課程。

“(name) took two of my courses during the 1984-85 academic year, as follows; “xxxxx” and “xxxxx”.”

“(Name) was enrolled in three of classes from September 1984 to June 1986 “xxx” and “xxx”.”

接下來,教授寫一些有關申請人在課堂上的表現,如完成的研究計畫、實驗室研究、研究報告、考試的成績、課堂態度、討論課的參與等,舉出實例。

“In my class (es), (name) did excellent work. She always listened attentively, participated activitely in class, and handed in very good written assignment.

“In particular, his/her research paper on (topic) was of exceptionally high quality, and showed that s/he fully understands and has a strong background in his/her field.”

如果推薦人是工作主管,首先一定要仔細陳述申請人的工作職責,並對申請者工作表現作一評估。如果可能的話盡量列舉實例。

“When (name) held the position of (job title) in this company she was one s/he was one of my best employees. His/her job responsibilities included (describe them), and s/he carried out his/her duties with exceptional skill and professionalism.”

“S/he not only did his/her own work, but also helped other employees, and made many valuable contributions to the efficient running to our firm.”

第二段最後一段:可以提及申請人在班上(或公司裡)的比較表現(譬如排名):

“I was rate (name)'s academic ability as in the top 10% of his/her class.”

“Compared against other students that I have taught, I would say that (name) ranks in the upper 10%.

接下來,推薦者可對申請人能否成功完成學業提出看法。舉例:

“Based on his/her previous performance, I am certain that (name) would be a very successful student at your university.”

“I believe that (name) possesses all the qualities necessary to make an excellent graduate student in his/her chosen field, and am sure that s/he will make a fine addition to your campus.”

(四)第三段:如果還有其他話想說,請另寫一段。例如:英文能力、溝通技巧、領導才能、特殊學術或工作背景。譬如說,如果申請人欲申請的科系是企管系,推薦者可著力描寫他們有關申請人商業的專門技術、領導才能,以及申請者所參加的商業活動,例如,有關商業方面的組織社團。又如,申請人申請護理研究所,推薦者可著力描寫他們關懷的態度、處理實驗室的技能,或是對病人的奉獻。

(五)最後,以幾句結尾作總結;

“Therefore, I am happy to highly and without reservation recommend (name) for admission to your graduate program. Your kind/serious consideration of his/her application would be most appreciated.”

“I am thus pleased to give my full support and recommendation to (name)'s application for admission to your school. If any further information is required, please feel free to contact me.”

簽名:

Sincerely,

Sincerely yours,

Very truly yours,

With best regards,