[英文自傳範例] In My High School Life

My name is Wu Meng Ru.I was born in Miaoli, Taiwan . My English name is Sally. I am 18 years old, studying in National Miaoli Senior High School .

Family

There are five people in my family, including my father, my mother, my younger sister and my younger brother. My parents are open-minded. They once told me that English is an important national language and if I learn English well, I will get many benefits in the future. My parents certainly have great influence on me; I always look up to them. They give us freedom of choice. That’s why I can join so many school activities and have the chance to develop my hobbies.

In My High School Life

Throughout my school years, my academic results have always been fine, especially in English. I have ever got first place and second place in English composition contests. I have also got many English certifications from Saxoncourt Tests and GEPT.

I have been a class leader many times. For example, I have been a class president, class secretary and class constable. Through these positions I got not only the experience of dealing with the publc but I also developed the ability to solve administrative problems as well.

In my high school years, I have taken every chance to participate in school activities. I joined Hot Dance Club in the first year. In the club I have made some friends who have the same interest with me. I also learned how to keep schoolwork and extracurricular activities
in balance. In addition, I joined Basketball Club in the second year. I learned about team work. Last year in the school I joined English Club because I would like to strengthen my English ability. After joining these clubs, I have learned a lot which is not taught in textbook. Those experiences are precious.

Reasons For Choosing Chinese Culture University   

I have heard that Chinese Culture University has enough resource to cultivate many brilliant students. I am convinced that the Department of English Language and Literature must be distinguished for educating students. Because of it, I would like to enter this university to develop my English ability and learn more about English. In Chinese Culture University , I can take courses provided by English Department so that I can increase my professional knowledge about English. I am eager to study in Chinese Culture University . Dear professors, could you give me a chance to be a member of Chinese Culture University ?