[英文自傳範例] 英文自傳產生器

Who is Smady ?
My name is Smady, I was born to a middle-class family, and raised in Taipei, Taiwan since March 30th,1987, and I spent most of my childhood and school years there. Whatever, I have an older brother in my family.My father is a civil official and my mother is a house wife. When I was a student, I always studied hard at school. Besides texts knowledge, journalism is my favorite subject,whenever studying Language, my heart is filled with great joy and interesting.

On a special morning, I miraculously began wondering whether my actions and thoughts were set before I ever acted it out, People always said: "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" I agree that. Therefore, i form a habit to exercise every day.That is to say, my realization regarding "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" was typed in the script, too.And then following the directions to accomplish my wish in the future.

Moreover, I learned how to get along with friends and myself delightedly. I like to exercise and I have many hobbies such as collecting books,watching movies and painting. I think that everyone should take his live seriously and cherish every minutes on the world. As a result, it is a pity that those who commit suicides are too weak to realize the good in life.

Besides,I am really an optimistic person, and I am confident that I can be a responsible one at this moment.Actually, I found there are many new ways and benefits in learning Language, and then I realized the importance of Language , and began to studying diligently when I was eighteen, because its various interesting for me. Although The learning load was quite large, I still tried hard to keep a balance between studying and extracurricular activities.

Anyway, Aside from these, I am quite sure about myself and always persisting in carrying out my plan of future. To reach my goal, I have tried my best through carefully mapping out my schedule with a hope that my life will go just as I want. This is out of the question and it may need to be adjusted to the changing circumstances though, I will hang on it. so I hope that I could keep being an optimistic and responsible person, and try to do my best, I firmly believed that life is a perpetual surprise. Every creature was made with dignity, and all living things received their lives elegantly.

Retrospect the school days, I had studied a lot. As for my future, It must be hard and full of mean tricks, but I am really enjoyed in the process of overcoming the obstacles and completing the tasks. That means i will accomplish my wish step by step.And hoping I could be the member of The International Bank of Taiwan , to be a programmer and to do the best of my ability, thanks.

英文自傳產生器
http://taphy.com/taphyd/bb13