[博班心得] PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AutoBiography

Objective: Sales technician, Marketing/Sales position, Business administration, International trading, and Chinese-US marketing consultant.

HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS

l         Honest, responsible, productive and self-motivated

l         Good sense in customer’s needs

l         Quick Learner, willing to learn and handle any tasks needed

l         Six years experience in marketing, sales, advertising and international trading.

l         Bilingual in English and Chinese

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

TYMI GROUP OF AMERICA, INC., Houston , TX                 August 2001-May, 2007

Marketing Manager

Head of Houston branch office and warehouse.  In charge of North America machine marketing, sales, logistics (sea & land), machines demonstrating and the follow up services. Marketing and Sales:

-        Planned Print’01 Printing Expo held in McCormick Place , Chicago in year 2001.

-        Planned Print’05 Printing Expo held in McCormick Place , Chicago in year 2005

-        Marketing survey and plan

-        Advertisement design

-        Processed inquiries, communicated with our team in Taiwan and China

-        Negotiated with the buyers

-        Coordinated with machine brokers, agents of US, Mexico and Canada

-        Design and finalize the sales contract.

-        Excellent experiences as a “roadwarror” ( USA , Mexico , Canada and Asia )

Customer Service:

-        Handled complaints

-        Solved Problems

-        Technical Support

Shipping and International Trading:

-        Shipping schedule arrangement, issue the documents, coordinated with shipping companies and custom brokers

Technical task:

Continued

Gino

Page Two

-        Lead of the technician team in North America . Hands on experience of machine installations and dismantling

-        Machinery quality inspection and evaluation

-        Planed and scheduled rigging crews and transportation services for machines moving

-        Establish office wireless network.  Maintained the office equipments.

-        Upgraded Computer software and hardware

JMC CORPORATION, Taipei , Taiwan .                                July, 2000-August, 2001

Sales Representative

Sales:

-        Sales of the space of the commercial vessel and spaces to the exporters.

-        Negotiated the space rates with the shipping line companies, or assign the clients to the cooperative agents when needed.

-        Seek the potential clients and develop the sales account.

Cooperative partnership development project:

-        Seek the possible foreign shipping brokers to be our cooperative agent in order to handle our clients’ shipment at the destination.

-        Operate with the foreign forwarders, shipping brokers and custom brokers.

Customer services:

-        Problem solving

-  Complaint handling

EDUCATION & TRAINING

l         American Intercontinental University, Business Administration Marketing, Houston , TX

l         Augusta Technical College , Printing & Graphic Technology, Augusta , GA

l         Kai-Nan Vocational High School , Commercial Design program, Taipei , Taiwan

l         Taiwan Naval Chief Officer Training (Radar and Combat Tactics- CIC Room), Kaohsiung , Taiwan

l         Chinese fortune telling & divination class

COMPUTER SKILLS

Microsoft Word‧Excel‧Power Point ‧ Front page

Adobe Photoshop‧ Illustrator‧Page Maker

Desktop computer: hardware assembling, software installation, system testing and trouble shooting.

Autobiography

My name is Gino, and I was born in Taipei city, Taiwan .  My childhood was full of excitements and varieties and led to a poor performance during my elementary and high school period.  Maybe I had spent too much time on exploring things of the real world; I started my own educational projects as explored the real world outside of the school since age sixteen. I am not regret for not doing well in the school during my childhood and teenage period; instead, I had learning how to survive in this society after turning sixteen.

My career life

After over fifteen years being in my career, I had worked in many different fields such as modeling, network marketing, navy sailor, restaurant, computer, sea forwarder and machinery.  I cherish all the challenges and developments that I had received from those unique experiences.  I also learned how to apply different concepts and theories to my career and every day life. Now I would like to go through the important experiences briefly with you:  

l         Modeling: I worked as a model and TV commercial actor since age sixteen and ended on age nineteen. This experience actually opened my eyes and mind, and also let me had a full spectrum idea in the fields of Medias, entertainment, wedding, Art and commercial art, fashion and modeling industry.

l         Naval chief officer is fully related to technology. I was the chief officer (same as sergeant in Army). In navy, sailors don’t care your rank, they care about if your professions and experiences.  Any one who wants to be upstanding here must know more then others, do more then others and so sailors will take your words as the orders. Otherwise, chief officers can’t lead the team no matter how high is the rank. In my navel career, I was the leader for Combat Information Center (CIC). We undertook heavy load of responsibilities directly from our captain. This job equipped the abilities like teamwork, team management, self-management, discipline. All the professional training like radar, radios, sailing and naval tactics had actually trained my brain to process different tasks at the same time.

l         Barbecue restaurant in North Carolina - A family business, my first job the US . I had joined every single step from the top, such as interior remodeling and exterior building until the grand opening. Later, I worked as a system manager and in charged of food material, food preparations, quality control and serving customers. This experience led me to the real American life, I started understand their thoughts, interests in a short period of time.  This also enabled me have good sense in communicate to people in America .

l         When I was a network marketer, I received the most useful trainings – the positive thinking and personal skills. I realized most people don’t care about this concept, also, more and more professions don’t know how to handle his/her pressure until getting sick. And this leads to poor performances on the job place and surely affect to the personal life. Good thing I already know how to take care the pressure by thinking positively.  Personal skills training let me realized one man can’t accomplish all tasks, we must team up! Every one has certain inner problems and affect the performances. With the training I received, I can better analyst what is the truth behind the masks (inner part of person) and come out a better solutions to ensure the overall performances.   

l         Worked as a computer assembler initiated my understanding of how a PC processes all the information, how software and hardware coordinated.  Now, I still apply the knowledge and concepts I had learnt from this position to my every day life. It is always fall into 0 and 1 relationship

l         Sea forwarder sales representative experience led me to the international trading, freight forwarding and logistic world.  Taiwan is an Island and lack of raw material. The major business must rely on import and export and earning foreign currencies to secure the island is the priority.  This position enables my vision in marco-international business and the irresistible globalization trend.

l         I had worked as a North America marketing manager for Tymi Group of six years.  I had applied all I learn from the past experiences to this position.  Right here, I developed other capabilities such as cross nations combine cross departments and multi-companies coordination.  Always come out with good ideas to solve technical problems (I almost became a half technician), shipping problems, business problems and the difficulties from the customers.  On this position, I also enable my mechanical and numerical.  We must work with numbers related to the space, speed, productivities, ROI, material consuming…etc. industrial procedure.  Is crucial to be accurate in this business.  My territories covered Canada , United State and Mexico . Due to the sales needs, I went to China very often.  I can move around in those countries freely. In this six-year period, I handled two international expeditions in Chicago , IL – Print 01 and Print 05.  the largest Printing show in the world held every four year.

The next start

From door to door cold market sales during late 90’s to impressed my footprints on many different cities and countries in early 21st century. All the unique working, living experiences accompany with my discipline, certainty, patient, analytic, teamwork, leadership, quick learning and multicultural personality and skills have continually propelling me to meet higher and various demands.  My maxim: benefiting others first and the true benefits will come to me right after. I will, indeed, furnish my knowledge and experiences to help my future employer win the battles in this globalize but flatted business world.