[英文自傳範例] 英文自傳範例

Autobiography

As a student from ○○ , I am quite proud of my hometown, which is always full of sunshine and energy. Although ○○ is not so prosperous as other counties, it develops my nature of being sincere and enthusiastic. My father works in the ○○ and my mother is a housewife. I have an elder sister who is a junior high school teacher, and a younger brother who is still a student. From my parents, I learn that since people couldn't live alone, people should always help each other. The concept influences me a lot on my life philosophy. The idea of helping more people is always on my mind. Therefore, I decide to be a teacher when I was in junior high school.

In junior high school, that was my first time to contact English, a whole new language. My curiosity in English made me get great grade in English, and I became English teacher's assistant, too. The achievement in English encouraged me to study hard than ever. In senior high school, the more I learn English the more my interests are. Being lacking of much information in ○○ , I started to find any English information by myself from Internet, TV program, radio, library, magazines and so on. Through the process of finding information, I get the good habit of absorbing information constantly.

Being a student from the south of Taiwan , I encountered some difficulties in many ways such as learning, culture shock, environment adapting during my studies in university. Especially I am a double major, I have to study harder than other students. In the beginning, I have pretty hard time in the whole English learning environment, but under the helps of many good teachers and classmates. I improve a lot and I do learn much in English department. Those difficulties in learning and adapting force me to grow up quickly and shape my personality of being willing to help people who have difficulties in learning or living. From my learning experiences, I hope I could help more and more people to solve their problems. Being a teacher, I would realize my dream of helping people especially in English which is my favorite subject learning.

For my graduate studies, I would put my focus on students' difficulties in learning English, and teachers' efficient strategies in English teaching. The most essential characteristic of being a teacher is the enthusiasm of helping students. Besides, the heart of constantly improving and enriching in academic studies would be the good characteristics of a good teacher. Combining all the characteristics of a teacher, I do believe I am the most qualified candidate for the application.

woo!